2012年6月20日星期三

How to find the glueless yaki silk top lace wigs

Now i see that its in the genes! Edee, I know you secret now! It's mummy's genes!!
I'd like mummy to come on and give us some skin care advice and on how to stay looking radiant and 10 years younger!
I love this best lace wigs, your mommy is wonderful, and she's so beautiful too. Now I see where you get your beauty. I had a bad day today...but seeing this cheered me up.
You are so awesome to offer so many tips and help. What an awesome heart you have. You helped me years ago attach my first lace wig, and I appreciate it
I may just try one for my upcoming trip to Mexico. Wet and wind used to be no problem when I had natural hair and locs, but now that my hair is straightened, vacations become an issue. I bought a lace from a couple of years ago and it was a MESS. I ended up throwing that thing away. Of course, it was 60 bucks--so there. Trying to pick a natural looking one from California Lace Wigs that's not too long. BTW, Your eyebrows are SO pretty. Are you going to do a tutorial for how you do them?
I love this and the method you use to sew the wig, the glue and the adhesive irritate my skin I bought a full lace wig that has baby hair in the front,side,and nape how would I go about the front hair if I don't want to put glue or adhesive on my forehead? cause I do put my hair indifferent styles undo,half up styles
All your lace wigs have been very informative, and I pray you continue to post them. In this video, I failed to understand exactly how to sew on a lace wig or how to describe it to my beautician on how to do it. I really would like to know how this could be done because it is a perfect way of keeping my own hair healthy and protected from daily maintenance and also giving my hair time to grow to an acceptable length.


没有评论:

发表评论