2012年7月12日星期四

rpgshow glueless human hair wigs from china

The best lace wig is so platinum blond and just the very top is brown. So tell me how do that even remotely looks close to phillys or even the wig before it was corrected! The wig wasnt even 16inches. I spent a lil change on this wig. It was an investment. I waited a month for this mess and now probably even longer to get my money since i will have to send it back.

just got my custom order as well and they sent the same wig out as yours. Im highly upset because they was suppose to send me a picture of the wig once it was done however they endend up shipping it out. I was spooked after i was reading these comments so i wanted to make sure my  cheap lace wig looked like phillys. Man this look worser than the bumble bee mess!

没有评论:

发表评论