2012年5月14日星期一

What's the Best lace wigs ?

I've been transitioning for about a year now but only through weaves and braids. I never had to deal with my natural hair for long until now that my hair dresser canceled on me. Best lace wigs is super hard and super dry, the natural part is about 5 inches long. I don't know if I should cut my relax ends just yet. I don't have the right products except for herbal hydration to detangle. I'm still in high school and I don't know what to do? I just don't know where to begin.
The texture of that hair is exactly like my daughter's but hers is red. Nice . Seeing you raking it reminds me of all those difficult detangling sessions we have. She hates me to detangle it. All that beauty comes with a price I guess!
I really like your videos so this is not intended to be rude to all the Youtubers out there please do research on bestlacewigs once you order your wig and they have you money don't except to get any repondse if there should be a problem unless you are a big name in Youtube ,never again will I order from them.

I have just a request.I loved how u sing Whitney Houston's song,"I look to you".Could u please make a video of singing the whole song?.If u can.Your voice is lovely .Greatly appreciated,
I appreciate your sharing, because I can only review what I get and experience, but you are also free to share you experience as well. I wish more people shared their experience, i love Cheap lace wigs store

没有评论:

发表评论