2012年7月7日星期六

April cheap lace wigs store offer the best cheap human hair wigs

i just ordered cheap lace wigs from that site and im so disappointed i cried i spent 220 dollars on it thats more than i ever spent on anything(becuase i only make 8 dollars a hour-_-) i got a thin skin wig becuase it sounded lik the best thing but it turned out to be the worst it makes so much noise it sounds lik a plastic bag. is there anything i can do to make this wig NOT make noise i cant afford to take this as a loss i need to find anything to make this work pleaseeeee someone help me

Do not i repeat buy anything from Best lace wigs they have horrible horrible cust serv im inclined to now blieve persons were paid ex given wig(s) to do videos misleading....however perhaps they werent n had good luck.... lacewigsfront.com and Noble lace wigs.
this wig has me intrigued. I'm REALLY picky about wigs and this one looks like with some good tweaking it could be really natural looking. I know you've done some work on the wig, but I would suggest tweezing the hairline more (especially around the temples) and thinning the top and crown a bit ... it still looks a little thick there. Placing the wig behind the hairline and using your own baby hair makes for a more natural look as well.
I just ordered one slk top glueless full lace wigs for the first time from Best Lace Wigs and have to say I'm disappointed. I ordered 16inches Chinese Virgin and the wig I received is 16inches in the back but 14inches in the front. Also the lace is not as undetectable as my other full lace wigs. Not sure I want to spend my money again taking a chance on their product.
How many times have you ordered from BLW and how do you find their quality?
.. well my first one,i felt like it was my fault it was my first one! but then i read alot of ppl had problems with cap 08 shedding the thing was i never combed mine.. i bonded it once for mardi gras and the whole time i kept it braided up! never brushed it. i loved it big and it was sw084.. the wig just shed from sitting hair would be every where. it was a gift so i asked gurus, about cap 09 they claimed oh very little shedding i love it! so 2 weeks ago i tried again

没有评论:

发表评论