2012年7月6日星期五

As a black women, i just want to be natural hair


I bet these people don't even do hair while they're TRYING TO ACT LIKE HAIR GURUS!!! What works for you doesn't work for everyone else and every black woman's hair growth and textures are different regardless of what you saturate it in so stuff it assholes, this is the cheap lace wigs, not yours and if you think you know it all, post your own hair journey vid and show us how its done! That tis all...
but at 14 months you have to admit it is very short and hair grows and average of .5 inches a month. No matter what type it is she SHOULD of had around 13 inches at the most when straight. and we don't really know it could've been the color and braids. They can be fatal if not done correctly But I will give the girl this, she's getting there and now its probably way longer being 2 years later
If you watched closely, you would see that my hair way dyed AFTER the bald spot photo was taken. My hair is quite healthy and this video was made quite a while ago. Dying my hair red would also make no difference. Dying is dying. Please notice that there are different hair channels and no one's hair is the same. My hair is just fine.
Assuming that my hair should grow as fast as yours isn't correct. My hair has always grown fairly slow. I only dyed my hair once and my hair did not receive any damage from it. I only braided my hair twice, not often. Even with the braids, it was only a small section that was braided. The bald spots is where my hair is actually thin. I have thin hair (fine strands and low density).
I want to go natural, but I am still in highschool and it would be hard to maintain short hair. My face is also not very suitable for the big chop, and relaxed my hair two months ago. I want it to be long enough to cut by next year june (2013) but I need to know proper products. I am so excited to be going back natural, though this is not my first attempt. I plan to go through with it this tim

没有评论:

发表评论