2012年6月18日星期一

The best human hair silk top glueless full lace wig for black women

I absolutely love the how to buy best lace wig tutorials. It is so helpful and you're so great at it. It helps me because we are the same complexion! Please keep up with this, it's so helpful for women of colour.

The last two haircuts I had, I begged the stylist to cut it all off (two different stylists) neither one of them would do it! I was kinda confused as to why they wouldn't but now I understand after seeing your video. Keep the great vids coming...the wine and spontaneity makes them even more fun! I've taken your recommendation on the scalp massages and my hair definitely seems to be growing faster! Thanks again, Linda

i can so relate. i've been there before, when i big chopped, a few months down the road i HATED my hair. in the beginning it was fine. i didn't like my hair again until it hit the 6 inch mark. now that my hair is almost 12 inches long i'm at yet another awkward phase where i frequently go through bouts of intense loathing of my glueless silk top lace wig. i think awkward phases typically happen once every 6 inches lol because you have to transition to a longer lengths frame of mind with your haircare regimen.

I actually did see her cut and loved it! I've been transitioning for 7/8 months now and it is starting to drive me crazy! There's between 3-5 inches of hair... (different lengths all over) and its just getting to the point where no style really works so I've been getting that cutting itch, funnily enough the only thing really stopping me is the weather! In london I swear it thinks its monsoon season... not impressed, anyway I digress

没有评论:

发表评论