2012年6月15日星期五

Where can we find the best and cheapest glueless full lace wigs

I have been a fan of yours for a long time. I love the lace wigs, you're really easy on the eyes, and no matter what, you always keep it fresh.Can you teach a class on how to be sexy? I have been with women that don't know how to be sexy. I compliment them as much as possible, and it's genuine, but they always tell me that they dont feel sexy. You can't be sexy if you don't feel it, but I, for the life of me don't know why they feel that way. Company is on point, the cheap glueless full lace wigs is great!!
 I heard great things about the lace wigs & to hear this from you is just amazing. I dont wear wigs but IF i ever do i will be sure to keep them in mind. The way you're tossing it around and playing with it just makes it look so soft & just lovely. I love it. I know its going to look bomb when u wear it out. Lol you are so excited i can tell.
I know this may sound weird but wat school do you go to that your bathroom looks like that?! lol im trying to find a school that have a clean bathroom I dont have to share with all of creation and i have my own room...VIDEO lol nd you look great,you are fine, you don't seem nervous on camera, you work every hairstyle you hair so just relax. Plus your not going to please everybody and you shouldn't expect to just make your vids a do you because a alot of us like your channel

没有评论:

发表评论