2012年6月7日星期四

The Cheapest best full lace wigs for black women,human hair wigs

I paid using my debit card , Do you have any suggestions as to how I would go about ge my money back??? He straight up G'd me outta 500 something. Sent me processed hair and they said he would replace it and to give the bad hair to someone or just keep it. Now I'm out money and hair. Smh He was making great contact with me at one point and now its like he fell off of the face of the earth. I should have waited for the final review with my Cheap full lace wigs.
I just went through all the best lace wig videos..I noticed you had a middle part and wound up with a side part and bags..i didnt see any info on that..please , when you get a chance..message me back with the info..I really want make a wig like this soon..
I'm over these hair companies....i purchased some hair and i was UPSET AND FRUSTRATED! You would think if you pay 500-600 you would get good quality hair, but us REVIEWERS don't!!! Continue asking for your money back or for new hair. I highly recommend you asking for your money back instead. Ya'll don't get up!!!! The hair they sent to you Fab looks fabulous!!! I wish some of us had could say the same.

没有评论:

发表评论