2012年8月7日星期二

the cheapest Coarse yaki silk top lace wigs for black women

I think the LaceWigsFront have the top quality virgin hair also, i ordered the Brazilian virign, Malaysian virgin from them so far, both are gorgeous!!!!, they have the best glueless silk top lace wig cap , i think,but yes, the Genesis brazilian Wavy have the very gorgeous virgin weaver,i like it also. i like wigs, it's easy to wear, i am lasy, lol.
 very good u need 2 put a price on this unit very very nice & such a great details on how u made such a great unit i dont know how much the hair cost & i dont want to really mess up the hair & cut to short but anyway thanks i have 2 try to make me a unit & this is going 2 be my birthday hair hope it looks great thanks so much taren 9 i may have u to walk me threw and go back and stop & pause thanks u rock i am happy 4 u show us an update one day on how u still rocking ur unit
 firstly wow you are so stunning I love all the cheap lace wigs :) I want to make a full wig myself I am white though (english) I do have curly hair but it is wavy from the root and curls at the ends. If I do get it in some kind of afro it is far too heavy and falls out. Can you suggest what kind of curl/hair I should buy? I dunno you dont really see many fully white girls with the kind of hair youre using. I would hate it if it looked like I had one of those novelty afros on.

I havent had a relaxer in my hair est 2007 since then I guess you can say I am quote on quote natural but this past year i went nuts and started to get blow dries like crazy so thr front part of my hair wont curl anymore ...i hope im doing the right thing by getting a deva cut and chopping some bangs in the front so i can attempt to the some curls but in the front of my lace wigs for black women.
 I'm sorry but texture plays a big part I'm around the 4a and I only saw about 4inches of growth this year with protective styles and all...if I wore my hair out like your probably would have seen no growth because it tangles when out...glad your hair response so well
If you have own hair, then you can try the U-part lace wigs, which is the most natural hair in the world, there is many baby hair all around also, like the hair is growing from your scalp

没有评论:

发表评论