2012年7月1日星期日

How to make a 3/4 wig Or u part glueless full lace wig ?

Most black women use the glueless silk top lace wigs rather than the weaving cap with the straps in the back? This is my 3rd time making a cheap lace wig. It keeps getting better and better. i just purchased one silk top coarse yaki full lace wigs from lace wigs front online store, their shipping is really fast , and also, good customer service, really love their lace wig.
Can someone please explain to me why. I am considering using a silk top cap for my 4th 3/4 wig for the next time i create one. but never succeseeful.
I attempted 2 make a cheap lace wig...I see you said you messed up a few times. With mine It was so snug..before I cut the U out. Now it just seems so big. it doesnt fit behind my ears without causing bunching a little in the back. I dont know how 2 sew it in so I installed clips. Can u give me some pointers on how 2 get a snug fit??
My hair's quite fine (relaxed but my last relaxer was Too long ago).
I'm worried about attempting to blend it with straight And curly hair (at different times) as I've never left my own hair out with weaves..
Do I leave a very small "u-part"? Do you have any tips for covering the tracks or just trying to blend fine hair? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
wen u close the U part it won't look natural I want to have that natural line u know .. Don't they sell like a natural line or something that u just kind of clip on or something ..! Somebody told me something like that I think would work 4 me being that I got short hair.. Ever heard of it?? Eat is it called if u know wat am talking about
This cheap lace wigs for black women is such a great help for me. I'm just starting to transition from relaxed to natural hair and I didn't know what to do. I also had one side of my hair shaved and I was like "how am I gonna go natural and grow my baldness out" lol, but you gave me a solution to my problem
i don't exactly know why im so afraid of doing the wig but it scares me. I have been doing full sewins for 2 years now, & i love it cos i don't have the fear of it flying off my head on a windy day.. is there any precautions i can make to prevent this if i do get the nerve to try this?

没有评论:

发表评论